Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Deepika Padukone Latest News 2010 – Working on Upcoming Movie Break Ke Baad





Latest Deepika Padukone News
:-

(1)
Deepika Padukone is currently in Delhi working on Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 Break Ke Baad, a comedy with Imran Khan and Sharmila Tagore. (2) 2010 came to a standstill when the stunning The Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week - Deepika Padukone walked the ramp. Deepika was the showstopper in G Pia Fleming’s and Namrata Joshipura Collection on the fourth day of wills India lifestyle fashion week autumn –winter collection.Deepika is also the brand ambassador for Fiamma di Wills.

(3) As per Imran Khan Twitter Page Updation, he wrote that,” It is my first day of rehearsal with Deepika Padukone and she is late fashionably. And she's late! Anyone feel like reminding her that we're waiting?"

In return to that Deepika tweeted I've packed up at 7 am and woken up at 11am to colour my hair for our film, which I consider work and these things take time. I am not just faffing around. So relax.”


(4) In Bollywood Deepika Padukone Interview, who cut her long tresses for ‘Karthik Calling Karthik’, says it is important for every actor to reinvent themselves now and then.‘I am enjoying my new look and it feels great. As an actor it is very important to reinvent yourself. The change might not be important for you, but it definitely plays a pivotal role in getting closer to the character.

(5) In Shraddha Das Interview, She said that, I really like the way Deepika Padukone puts herself forward. She's very glamorous and yet maintains such a poise and dignity. And I also really like Rani Mukherjee.

No comments: