Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bipasha Basu Latest News – About Upcoming Movie Pankh

Latest Bipasha Basu News :-

(1) Newbie Maradona Rebello is all set to shock and impress the audience with his bold debut.

The Mumbai based bold actor made his debut with Director Sanjay Gupta Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 Pankh.He said in his interview about Bollywood Hot Actress Bipasha Basu that, “I didn’t know from the start that Bipasha is a part of the film. I just gave a normal audition and didn’t really expect a call from Sanjay Gupta’s office. There was a long script given to me. They liked what I did and then I was on board. When I was told about Bipasha, I couldn’t believe it. She is very helpful. There are many scenes which are emotionally very challenging. But she was always there, helping me out with the scenes. Bipasha Basu is fun on the sets.”

In Pankh Movie, Bipasha Basu, the stunningly beautiful bollywood babe who comes in different avatars (nine to be exact) in the film, fails to uplift the tempo of the film for the audience. Lilette Dubey, who plays Jerry’s mother, comes out honest and sincere.

(2) Hottest Actress Bipasha Basu to endorse jewellery brand Gili.In Latest Bipasha Basu Interview, she said that “I love bling. Bangles and ear rings have to be a part of my daily dressing up. And when I hit a store, that’s the first place I will head for.”

(3) Inteview about Bipasha Basu Upcoming Movie Pankh :- “If you all have been seeing me over the years, you know that I have a good level of smartness.I think if I was not smart and intelligent I wouldn't have been here today on the cover of Marie Claire and here as Bipasha Basu. It's very important to be smart and have a personality.”

No comments: