Monday, April 12, 2010

Latest Deepika Padukone News – Believe to be good and honest




Deepika Padukone Latest News
:-


(1) Hottest Bollywood Actress Deepika Padukone believes that if she is good and honest with her profession, everything will place in place and she will get good films.

“See, if I am good at what I do, everything will fall in place”, says Deepika without mincing any words, “If I am honest to my profession, I will get all the right films, endorsements, and fan following and of course money.”

(2) At 7th April – 2010, Sony India announced the launch of its Cyber shot ‘Super wide shot Supermodel Campaign’, while introducing Hot Deepika Padukone as the Brand Ambassador for the category.

Deepika Padukone Interviews:-

“It is a matter of great pride for me to be associated with a cult brand like Sony. Cyber-shot comes in ultra cool, stylish design and classy colors, which is a perfect match to my personality. I am totally enthralled by the technologically superior features. I eagerly look forward to make a positive contribution to the brand imagery of Cyber-shot cameras and fulfill the expectations from this association,” "I carry a camera with myself always and capture moments so that I can look back at them later and relive the memories”"I shoot anything and everything, be it an interesting poster or people around."

24 year old Hot Bollywood Actress Deepika Padukone likes to shift focus and click away whatever catches her attention.


(3) Salman Khan is seriously upset with Deepika when he heard that the actress is going round telling everyone that he was after her so that she signs a movie with him.

When he heard the news, Sallu Bhai was furious and wanted to know the source of the story but Deepika denied that she spoke to anyone.

No comments: