Thursday, April 22, 2010

Latest Shilpa Shetty News 2010 - Star plus cannot afford My Hubby Raj Kundra

Shilpa Shetty Latest News 2010:-

(1) Bollywood Hottest Actress Shilpa Shetty continues to speak from the heart.

This was evident at the press conference of Zara Nachke Dikha 2, a show which Shilpa is adjudicating.
Hottest Shilpa Shetty and her husband Raj Kundra are among the co-owners of IPL team Rajasthan Royals.

As always, some scribe came up with a weird query. This time the lady was asked why her hubby isn’t there in the show.Shilpa looked towards Star India EVP marketing and communications Anupam Vasudev and sighed, “Star Plus cannot afford my hubby (laughs). With the money that’s on offer, the channel can only afford me (itne paise mein, main hi aaongi).”


(2) Shilpa Shetty Comments about Zara Nachke Dikha Dance Reality Show:- “Judging is always a huge responsibility and TV has always been something that has proven lucky for me.

I am just married, and so I thought I should spend some time with my family. I wanted to do something that did not take much of my time and at the same time allowed me to have a great time.

As you know, it's a battle of the and we will try and not have any bias. I have always been very pro-women but I have also been very pro-talent.

So if the person is talented, you can't help but appreciate. Well I really liked the concept and as you know that they are bringing it on a grander scale this year. Dancing is always something that I enjoyed. This is my third stint on television and every year it keeps getting better.”


(3) With the IPL 2010 nearly over Hot Bollywood Actress Shilpa Shetty is back on television; this time as a judge on a dance reality show “Zara Nachke Dikha” She will team up with actor Arshad Warsi and choreographer Vaibhavi Merchant judging the reality show that promises to be done on a grander scale.Television proves lucky for Shilpa Shetty. Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra who is among the stake holders of Rajasthan Royals, a team which Modi is alleged to financial interest in.

(4) As per Latest Shilpa Shetty Interview 2010 about Indian Premier League chairman and Commissioner Lalit Modi, she said that, “I feel this issue has been highly politicized. This is a typical reply to such a question, but this time it holds true. And, to make it more clearly, our Indian laws state that a person is innocent until the guilt is proved. So, let the court decide whether he’s innocent or not. One more thing to add, IPL teams are owned by big prominent business people and it has been bringing up maximum revenue to the country.”

No comments: