Saturday, April 17, 2010

Latest Vidya Balan News – not the ambassador of Kochi Team

Vidya Balan News 2010:-

(1) Bollywood Actress Vidya Balan has rubbished reports claiming that she will be the brand ambassador for the embattled Kochi IPL team.

Vidya Balan belongs to a Palakkad Brahmin family was the fan favorite to be the ambassador for the team from Kerala, but Balan said that she has not even been approached with a proposal.

As Per Latest Vidya Balan Interviews, she said that, "I have no clue about it and no one has approached me yet."


(2) Bollywood Actress Vidya Balan, parliamentarian Priya Dutt and boxer Mary Kom were among those who were honored with the 'Tejaswini' award for young women achievers here today. As per 31 years-old Vidya Balan Comments, she said that, "I am humbled and feel dwarfed standing on this stage receiving the award alongside the likes of Priya Dutt and Sunita Krishnan (activist) whose contribution is enormous in comparison to me."

(3) In Delhi heat wave is making Delhiites uneasy, but at Shooting for Vidya Balan Upcoming Movies 2010 named ‘Who Killed Jessica’ Vidya Balan, who is shooting here for, is unperturbed and says she is enjoying the heat.

“To be honest, I was a bit terrified when I was told that we will be shooting in Delhi for the film during this period because I had heard that it is extremely in Delhi. But since the time I’m shooting, I’ve been quite comfortable and haven’t faced any hassle because of the temperature. It’s just that we all keep drinking lots of water and carry on with our work”

No comments: