Thursday, May 6, 2010

Deepika Padukone News - was nervous while shooting for Housefull

Latest Deepika Padukone News 2010:-

(1) Hottest Deepika Padukone is looking more hot and glamorous than Lara Dutta and Jiah Khan in bikini shots in the film. The Multi starrer Sajid Khan’s Bollywood Hindi Film Housefull has been released with a grand opening as expected. The film involves superb acting by each of its cast members especially Deepika Padukone, Akshay kumar and Lara Dutta.

As per Latest Bollywood Hot Actress Deepika Padukone Interviews 2010 about Movie Housefull, she said that,

I remember laughing my guts out while watching Heyy Babyy. I’d decided that whenever I do a comedy film, it will be with Sajid Khan.

Comedy is one of the toughest genres for an actor. I was quite nervous on the first few days of the shooting. Actually, comedy is not just about making funny expressions; it’s about timing and being spontaneous. In that sense, there was very little acting. I just said my lines as naturally as possible.

“Well, I never worry about what others do. I focused on what was required of me and made sure that I was in shape. Aki Narula styled all three of us. Sajid and Aki chose the colors of our bikinis and we just went ahead and shot the scene.”

(2) Hottest Bollywood Actress Deepika Padukone Ranbir Kapoor Affair:-

Bollywood Hottest Actress Deepika Padukone says she is not dating Ranbir Kapoor or Sidhartha Mallya, but hints she could be dating someone else. Deepika reportedly saw her recently released film Houseful with ex Ranbir Kapoor at a theater in Mumbai on Friday, April 30.

Deepika refutes the speculation saying, "If I go out with somebody for dinner or a movie, that doesn't mean I'm dating somebody." "Likewise, if I am sitting with the owner of my team, and we hug because our team has won, that does not mean we are dating - we are celebrating the victory of our team. But then people want to jump to conclusions."

(3) Deepika Padukone is gracing the Vogue Magazine this month wearing much denim and looking really quite hot. Tall Bollywood actress talks about all things related to love, fashion and basically being in the public eye.

Latest Deepika Padukone Comments 2010:- We were young and in love, and I really didn’t see anything wrong in being vocal about that. I thought being honest would work well, but yes, I would definitely think twice (about being so public) again.

No comments: