Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Latest Priyanka Chopra News - has faith in marriage

Priyanka Chopra Latest News 2010:-

(1) Priyanka Chopra has been linked with a number of B Town Bollywood Hunks. Bollywood Actress Priyanka Chopra who hardly talks about her personal views recently unveiled her thoughts about the concept of marriage saying that she is a one-man woman and eagerly waiting for him to come in her life.

As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Interviews 2010, she said that, “I strongly believe in the institution of wedding and hold immense respect for it. I am not at all in favor of polygamy.”

(2) As per Bollywood News, Priyanka Chopra to shoot for Priyanka Chopra Next Movie Don 2 from Octaber – 2010. Priyanka Chopra would be doing a lot of exotic stunts in Don 2.

As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Comments, she said that,

I'm listening to several scripts right now. At the moment the last film I've signed is Don 2. I'll be shooting that for 3 ½ months from October. I can't say what kind of stunts. But they are pretty cool. I was looking for that one action flick. I like to try different things in each of my films. After Kaminey, I took on a light romantic film Anjaana Anjaani. Now I'm doing a serious black comedy Saat Khoon Maaf...I always have been adventurous.

(3) As per Bollywood Gossips, Priyanka Chopra has been working hard as she travels throughout the country and, as a result, her workout routine has suffered. She wants to be fitter than ever because the actress will have to perform stunts for the television show, Khatron Ke Khiladi. Once she wraps up shooting in Coorg for Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 named "Saat Khoon Maaf", she will start working for television show Khatron Ke Khiladi.

No comments: