Monday, June 21, 2010

Aishwarya Rai Latest Hit Raavan Movie News Interviews

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Upcoming Next Films:-

Action Replayy, Guzarish and Endhiran

Latest Aishwarya Rai Bachchan News 2010:-

(1) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has categorically declined her Raavan’s character to have any resemblance with epic character Sita. And, thus, is in a way contradicting her director Mani Ratnam whose title Raavan says it all about the movie to be a modern day Ramayana.

As per Latest Bollywood Gupshup, Aishwarya Rai, widely described as India’s most beautiful woman, got to play Ragini not once, but twice, in Director Mani Ratnam’s double bonanza Latest Hit Movies “Raavan”

As per Latest Aishwarya Rai Interviews, she said that,

Junior Bachchan and I are both soccer fans and we root for Brazil. But as far as going for the world cup is concerned, I don’t think we would be able to make it. Things are just too busy”

I think Bollywood Latest Hit Film 2010 name ‘Raavan’ has been the most challenging of all the roles I’ve done in the past.

It wasn't about an attitude I had, or any inverted ideas about working overseas, it was simply about scheduling. I just didn't have the time. Michael Douglas came to India and did a press conference where he confessed that he had brought a script my way. And Will Smith was generous enough to be persistent twice over, for Hancock and Seven Pounds. One of the reasons I declined Troy was that there were some very explicit lovemaking scenes in the script, and a lot of kisses. I was like, 'Oh my God! I'm not sure'. I couldn't imagine being comfortable with it.

(2) As per Latest Bollywood Gossips, Bollywood Hot Actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gave Longines Prize Gustavo Kuerten for Elegance award for his work in favor of disadvantaged children at a charity dinner organized by Longines. Gustavo Kuerten born September 10, 1976 is a retired former World No. 1 tennis player from Brazil.

No comments: