Thursday, June 24, 2010

Deepika Padukone Salman Khan Together in Malayalam Film Remake Bodyguard

Deepika Padukone Upcoming Next Movies 2010 - Lafange Parinde, Khelen Hum Jee Jaan Se, Break Ke Baad

Latest Deepika Padukone News 2010:-

(1) Deepika Padukone will soon be seen playing the lead role opposite Salman Khan in the Hindi remake of Malayalam filmBodyguard”.The story of the film revolves around a young boy who follows people with heroic qualities as a bodyguard.Hot Bollywood Hunks Salman Khan is hired to be a bodyguard of a businessman’s gorgeous daughter to college.

As per Latest Bollywood Samachar,The shooting of the Hindi version of “Bodyguard” will take place in Ranikhet from 6th December onwards.

(2) Director Kunal Kohli forbade Hottest Deepika Padukone and Bollywood Bold Actor Imran Khan, the stars of his production Break Ke Baad , from tweeting about the film.

As per Kunal Kohli Twitter Page Updation, he wrote that, “Guys, I have not told my actors not to tweet about BKB . I've just said we as a team will talk about BKB after the release of I Hate Luv Storys

he doesn't want too much of Imran Khan in the news, with Break Ke Baad releasing a few months after I Hate Luv Storys .

(3) As per Latest Deepika Padukone Interviews, she said that, “I have been working round the clock and I just thought that it would be nice if they can spend some time together with me after my shoot. They will be here for a week and once I am done with the shooting of ‘Break Ke Baad’, we all are planning a big family holiday. I will be in the middle of work but I would at least get to spend some time with them. They will come next week and be with me till the end of the schedule, which will be a week from the time they come.”

(4) As per Latest Bollywood Gupshup, Hot Deepika Padukone has been shooting non stop for the past six months and been unable to meet her parents. Her parents have decided to fly to meet her in Mauritius where she is currently shooting for Break Ke Baad. This is the first time the Deepika Padukone Parents will be visiting her sets.

Bollywood Hot Actress Deepika Padukone has been shooting for Director Ashutosh Gowariker's Khelen Hum Jee Jaan Se, Director Pradeep Sarkar's Lafange Parinde and Director Danish Aslam's Break Ke Baad.

No comments: