Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kangana Ranaut News 2010 – feel Lucky to work with Emraan Hashmi in Once Upon A Time in Mumbai

Latest Kangana Ranaut News 2010:-

(1) As per Latest Kangana Ranaut Interviews, she said that, "I don't have many scenes with Emraan Hashmi in this film but we were discussing some time back that we are definitely each other's lucky charms. Both the films that we did together -- 'Gangster' and 'Raaz-The Mystery Continues' – worked."

Kangana Ranaut Upcoming Next Movie
Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Release Date July 30 2010


(2) Hot Kangana Ranaut has been taking English lessons to improve her pronunciation.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, “I am a girl from a small town in Himachal Pradesh. When I came to Mumbai I knew how to speak English but I didn't pronounce the words properly. I decided to change that. I learnt English by reading books. My way of learning a language is by learning grammar first, and then improving my vocabulary. I am a self-taught person. I decided to learn English and pronounce words properly because I found it difficult expressing myself sometimes to my directors. Today Bollywood is big in USA and I want to talk confidently when I am there. I want to communicate and reach out to them. Language is the only way.”

Bollywood Hottest Actress also learning French as she plans to holiday in France next year.

(3) As per Latest Bollywood News, Director Milan Lutharia says that if Hottest Kangana Ranaut is called for an 8 am shift she’s there at least an hour earlier. the light boys and unit hands of Once Upon A Time in Mumbai were pleasantly surprised when Kangna’s swank car drove into the studio compound simultaneously with the generators and the light trucks.

(4) As per Latest Bollywood Gossips, Hot Bollywood Actress Kangana Ranaut has more in common with Ekta Kapoor than we thought. The actress has taken to astrology like a moth to flame and it was she who convinced the soap czarina- turned- filmmaker to add an extra ' a' in the title of her next movie, Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai . Kangana consults astrologer Pallavi Shinde, who also happens to be her close pal. Kangana Ranaut said that, "I do believe in astrology and there is no harm in that. I also tell people to try it out but only if you find someone good. There are too many fakes these days."

No comments: