Friday, July 16, 2010

Katrina Kaif Birthday Celebration – with Sisters Isabella Sonia Family

Katrina Kaif Birthdate July 16, 1984

Latest Katrina Kaif News 2010:-


(1) As Per Latest Katrina Kaif Interviews on Katrina Kaif Birthday, she said that, "In the coming year I hope to find love. Every girl needs someone to share her life with. My two youngest sisters Isabella Kaif and Sonia Kaif are coming back to Spain with me, so I have a part of my family with me. And I couldn't hope to be with a better unit on my birthday. Zoya Akhtar is one of the coolest directors I've worked with. Yes, I had planned well in advance to spend my birthday with my family in London. But some scenes for Director Zoya Akhtar Next Hindi Film have been rescheduled and I've to go back on Thursday, a day ahead of my birthday, to Spain. Never mind. I'll be working on my birthday and that's the best way to bring in my birthday."

(2) As per Latest Bollywood Samachar, Katrina Kaif Next Movie Tees Maar Khan will be under way again soon. Major schedule of the film is already over and more than half the film has been shot.

As per Latest Bollywood News, Katrina Kaif returns to India next month to face one of her biggest challenges as an actress. On Aug 11, she has to perform an item song with Akshay Kumar for Direcor Farah Khan's Tees Maar Khan. Her director has enrolled a belly dancer teacher for her.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "It is like no other item song. It will have elements from both Indian and western dance forms. It will blend various styles and give me a chance to perform what could possibly be my most challenging on-screen dances. I can't wait to return and start rehearsing for the number."

(3) Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara Movie News: - In Spain, Katrina Kaif Hrithik Roshan had a great time in Spain and both of them had even participated in the Tomato festival. They were seen throwing tomatoes at each other.

As per Latest Katrina Kaif Comments, she said that, “I had only heard about it, but now I got to experience it. The ritual brings in good luck. People from all over the world come to witness it.”

No comments: