Monday, August 16, 2010

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Hot Kareena Kapoor Next Movies have same release date in September

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Upcoming Next Hindi Films 2010 - Action Replay, Guzaarish, Endhiran Robot

Latest Aishwarya Rai Bachchan News 2010:-

(1) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starrer Endhiran (The Robot in Hindi), which is scheduled for September 3 release is all set with Kareena Kapoor Upcoming Next Film We Are Family that has the same release date.


It is said that both the films are considered as the biggest release in the second half of the year with an equally powerful subjects and strong directors who are aiding their projects.

(2) As per Latest Aishwarya Rai Interviews, she said that, “I have always recognized the responsibility of it. I do take pleasure in it. I do not perceive it as a pressure. I take pride in it, I do my level best to contribute to it and that has been my journey so far. We are a huge force in having the world recognize that. I’m very, very proud. Our presence across the gamut, the world over, is immensely strong.”

(3) Music launch for Endhiran Robot missed by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. She was down with high fever which forced her to stay away from the launch.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan said that, “she was all prepared to leave for Hyderabad the next day but she woke up that morning with flu. She didn't mind travelling despite the fever but her mother-in-law Jaya Bachchan desisted her from moving and she just couldn't say no.”

No comments: