Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Deepika Padukone Photoshoot – About New Boyfriend Siddharth Mallya friendly supports

(1) Siddharth Mallya bought tickets of Lafangey Parindey for his entire staff.

He went out of his way to make feel Deepika Padukone
special when she is down with fever.

Siddharth Mallya is taking care of Dips. He was seen cheering up the actress lately at
India International Jewellery Week (IIJW) in Mumbai.

(2) Deepika Padukone has decided to undergo laser-assisted tattoo removal sessions to remove the RK tattoo at her back.
She has been using a concealer to hide it but now she plans to get rid of it permanently.

(3) As Per Latest Deepika Padukone Interviews about,For New House Purchase, she said that, "My work is such that I have to live out of a suitcase all the time, so I am hardly at home." Does that mean that her neighbours don't even get a glimpse of her?

"No, no, it's not like that. There are general body meetings and all that. But when it comes to entertaining at home – it is usually my friends."


For Bollywood King Khan Shahrukh Khan, she said that, “While Shahrukh was talking; all I did was sit quiet and listen. This always happens to me! Every time I think I'm going to meet him and I have soo much to say, then one look at him and I blankout!!”

No comments: