Sunday, August 29, 2010

Kareena Kapoor Interviews 2010 about role for Upcoming Next We Are Family Movie




(1) As per Latest
Kareena Kapoor Interviews, she said that, "I think it's an exciting challenge to be working with Kajol. In Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham we didn't have too many scenes together, but in this film we are both in the same frame. We both live in the same house, have equally powerful roles; in fact, mine is the most complex and complicated part. It's very easy to be emotional and gain sympathy but very difficult to win over the sympathy and I hope I could achieve that."


"I enjoy acting. Acting is in my blood, it is in my genes, it is in my DNA and you can see that on screen I like doing different roles. I can't do just those films where I am looking pretty and sing and dance around trees. I want to act." We Are Family Release Date - September 2 2010

(2) As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Kareena Kapoor said about boyfriend Saif Ali Khan that, “Very few people get love in life and such a supportive partner. Of course, I am very lucky that I have got a partner like Saif. He is a very unique man. His thoughts are much different from others and he always encourages me to work. He is like a Hollywood actor who stays mostly in his own world. He wants to do certain films and produce movies like Hollywood star”

No comments: