Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Priyanka Chopra Bollywood Interviews – Upcoming Next Two Hindi Films with Saif Ali Khan 2011

Latest Priyanka Chopra News 2010:-

(1) Saif Ali Khan and Priyanka Chopra are professionally committed to do two films together next year. Priyanka Chopra and Saif Ali Khan have signed Director Vishal Bharadwaj and Director Siddharth Anand’s next venture.

As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Interviews, she said that, “I loved his work in Vishal sir’s Omkara, also in Dil Chahta Hai. We’ve not worked together in any film as yet. Saif is a really cool guy.”
Kareena Kapoor might not be happy to hear this news.

(2) The much acclaimed actress Priyanka Chopra will be seen romancing on-screen with Naseeruddin Shah in Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 "Saat Khoon Maaf"

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Priyanka Chopra said that, "We worked together many years ago in an espionage film called Asambhav. I remember I would look at his feet while talking to him; I was in awe. Naseer sir and I had worked together many years ago in an espionage film called ‘Asambhav’. I remember I would look at his feet while talking to him; I was in awe. This recent experience was a completely different one. If it weren’t for his acting skills, I would have been petrified even now."

(3) Priyanka Chopra recently shot for the promos of her reality show in Thailand for Khatron Ke Khiladi. She has shot for multiple promos, which will soon hit the small screen-one of them has her riding a bike being chased by male bikers.

As per Latest 28-year-old Priyanka Chopra Interviews, she said that, "That's what my intention is. To make them so distracted they won't be able to do their stunts. I rode a dirt bike. I shot with an alligator and a bull. It was fun." "Apart from the mishap that happened when I dropped my phone in the water and couldn't receive any birthday greetings, I had a fun time. I was generally not recognised. But even if I was I didn't mind. Being recognized is part and parcel of what I do. There is no challenge in half-measures. You either do the whole thing or don't do it at all. I've always been fascinated by mobikes. I love mobike stunts. When I had seen Tom Cruise do the mobike stunts first, all I thought was, 'Gawd if only I could get to do that.' I guess my wish came true. But the pain was worth it. You can't be one of the boys on the bike and not get your share of bruises."

No comments: