Saturday, August 14, 2010

Priyanka Chopra Twitter Interviews – About Leh Cloudburst Next Anjaana Anjaani Movie Own Website




Latest Priyanka Chopra News 2010
:-

(1) As per about Latest Priyanka Chopra Interviews about cloudburst wreaked havoc in Leh last week, she said that, “I think I was in Class 4 when I was in Leh. My brother was just born. My dad was in the army and was posted there. I stayed in Leh for a year and my memories of that place are tremendous. I have amazing memories of Leh. We were all army kids there. We weren’t living in houses, we were in bunkers in the valley and there was a stupa right on top of a hill which used to overlook our valley.”


“We used to race up to the top of the stupa and that too ‘nange paon’ (bare feet). We used to go to the market then. But as I saw it on a TV channel, it is just flat ground today - it is disastrous”

“I went to Leh a couple of years back when we had to shoot ‘Subah hogi’, a song for my film ‘Waqt’. At that time, I visited the place where I used to stay and the markets. Leh carries so many memories for me. The calamity is just unbelievable and sad.”

“I am doing as much as I can do. I am in the country now only for four-five days; so I will try and do what I can.”

(2) As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Interviews about Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name Anjaana Anjaani:-

I was a bit sceptical because of her available dates. Now a day, dates are difficult to get. But we got Priyanka on board and the ride was smooth from thereon. I kept waiting for Ranbir Kapoor since February 2009 for his dates too and got his in November 2009. I think a film is forever and if you have patience, that same film will be talked about for a decade.


(3) As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Twitter Page Updation, she wrote that, "Save the Children is in leh helping affected children and their families..pls donate now at www.savethechildren.in to support their efforts"

(4) As per Latest Bollywood Interviews about Official Priyanka Chopra Website, she said that, “If I will speak about my films and stuff, people will say ’self promotion’, so ‘no self promotion’.”

No comments: