Friday, August 27, 2010

Shilpa Shetty Hot Pics News – Not Leaving Bollywood 2010

(1) Hottest Shilpa Shetty has denied reports that she is planning to quit the film industry.

As per Latest Shilpa Shetty Interviews, she said that, "I don't remember telling anybody that I am leaving Bollywood for good. But yes, I don't need to do the same thing over and over again.”

"I have become finicky as an actor. I won't take up anything and everything that [comes] my way, but that does not imply that I'm moving away from films. Yes, my priorities have changed, but the hunger for creativity is still there."


"I'm glad that the song still gets talked about. Yes, I might be doing something like that again, but not in Dostana 2."


As per Latest Shilpa Shetty Twitter Page Updation, she wrote that, “Ah!feels so good to be back in Mumbai..HOME sweet Home:)Didn’t miss the rains tho;) plunged into Promotions 2day for Pantene.Uff Jetlagged:(,”

(2) Shilpa Shetty Kundra is a Ganesh devotee. The Shetty's have been bringing Ganpati Bappa home ever Ganesh Chaturthi for years and plans to continue the tradition at her new home.Ganesh devotee Shilpa Shetty wants her new bungalow ready before the Elephant God's festival begins.

She is in a rush to complete the interiors of her new bungalow in Juhu before September 11, when the eleven-day Ganesh puja commences.

(3) Shilpa Shetty at a fitness seminar Shilpa Shetty launched the FICCI Wellness Knowledge paper 'Transforming Lifestyles' at a seminar in Mumbai.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "My foray into the wellness industry started with the yoga DVD I launched a few years back. However, I have always been passionate about beauty and wellness since my childhood and my medispa is an extension of that. In fact, as a child, one of my ambitions was to own a beauty parlour when I grew up."

No comments: