Friday, September 10, 2010

Bipasha Basu Hot Pics News – will replace Mallika Sherawat in Murder 2 Sequel Movie

(1) is now planning to make Producer Mahesh BattMurder sequel and title will like ‘Murder 2′.

But this time Bipasha Basu will replace hot Mallika Sherawat as lead actress opposite Serial Kisser Emraan Hashmi.

(2) Hot Bipasha Basu goes gaga over John Abraham nerdy look in his Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name “Jhootha Hi Sahi” directed by Director Abbas Tyrewala’s.

As per Latest Bipasha Basu Twitter Page Updation, she wrote that, “People know him as a stud and in this film, he looks like an adorable simpleton! It’s also so different from the real John who I know. Such is the magic of cinema. Acting is so amazing, you can play parts which are so different from the real you. The Jhootha Hi Sahi promo of John took me by surprise pleasantly.”

(3) Bipasha Basu will not be performing to the popular song Dum Maro Dum in the movie. The actress was all set to perform the remix version of the hit song, the way Zeenat Aman had performed the original in Dev Anand’s Hare Rama Hare Krishna.

Dum Maro Dum Cast - Bipasha Basu, Pratik Babbar, Abhishek Bachchan, Rana Daggubati

(4) Bipasha Basu Fitness Secrets:-

31-year-old Bipasha Basu who eats rice only once a year on her birthday January 7, as per Latest Bipasha Basu Interviews, she said that, "I cut out rice completely. I love it, but I don't understand proportions when it comes to rice, so I cut it out, and that works for me. I have a few years left in me... This industry is hard on women, but new Indian actresses have changed so much that it is difficult to let them leave. And I think I'm looking my best now."

No comments: