Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kangana Ranaut Hot Picture News Interviews – Bollywood Next Movie Double Dhamal Lead Role

(1) As per Latest Kangana Ranaut Interviews, she said that, There are lot of guys on the sets and they keep pulling everyone’s leg, they don’t spare anyone.

When I saw
Dhamaal a couple of years back, I thought it was a very fine, hilarious film. To make it doubly exciting, it’s the first time for me with most of the actors like Ritesh Deshmukh and Mallika Sherawat. It is my first attempt at comedy and therefore a challenge for me. I play his secretary but Hot Mallika Sherawat is his wife.

Srideviji, I’m deeply influenced by her sense of comic timing and her innocence.
I’m very professional when it comes to work. We are planning to do a film together, but the Director Mahesh Manjrekar film has been postponed. There is nothing between us; I have been very open about my relationships. If I’m dating someone, I will come out in the open and I will confess it.

(2) Hot Kangana Ranaut sparkled in turquoise blue and pink churidar at Sanjay Dutt Wife Manyata Dutt's baby shower on September 14.

Kangana Ranaut accessorized with golden strappy low heels and gold basket earrings. She wore red lipstick, green bindi, bronze eyeshadow and bold rouge.

No comments: