Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shilpa Shetty Hot Pics News Interview Twitter - Raj Kundra Birthday Latest Hit Dabang Movie

(1) Shilpa Shetty was off to Bali for celebrated her husband Raj Kundra's birthday on 9th September.

Last year, Shilpa Shetty celebrated Kundra's birthday in Macau.


As per Latest Shilpa Shetty Twitter Page Updation, she wrote that, "Yes, it is Raj's birthday today (Thursday). Thanks for all the wishes. Leaving (for) Bali now, got to be back in time to bring home Ganapati. Tiring, short trip but worth the smile on my hubby's face”

This Hot Bollywood Couple was back in Mumbai for Ganesh Chaturthi 11th September.

(2) Shilpa Shetty looked stunning at the special screening of Salman Khan Hit Movie Dabang, was accompanied by husband Raj Kundra and her parents on Monday, September 6.

As per Latest Bollywood Twitter Page Updation, she wrote that, "Omg! Jus watch"Dabbang"at Arbaazs trial,Super film!Totally Massy shot classily,loved the songs,action dialogues...Full on Paisa vasool Liked the film so much told @ ArbaazSkhan that I ll change my name to Makkhan pandey if this film is not a Hit!ha ha ha.Must watch tweetos;)”

(3) As per Latest Shilpa Shetty Interviews about Ganesh Chaturathi, she said that,

“I am so excited about getting home my Ganeshji for the first time, too excited he’s a replica (just smaller) of Lalbaug Raja. Ganapati bappa moray. This is an emotional moment for me. I had thought that once I'm married, I will bring Ganpati home. It wasn't a mannat or anything but simply a strong desire. I got in touch with the people who worked on the Lalbaugcha Raja and they agreed to make a replica for me."


"I was going through a lean phase and I don't know how many Tuesdays I walked. It must be over 21. But I could see the difference it made to my life. I believe in all Gods. And Ganpati is the lord of success and removes obstacles. Big Brother happened for me, a whole lot of opportunities opened up for me, and I also met Raj. I was going to Lalbaug this time, too. Somehow, Ganpati has always looked after me. We are both karma believers. His belief in God is beautiful. For someone who was born and brought up abroad, it is amazing that he knows more about mythology than I do. He keeps telling me stories about how Ganpati lost his head and how he got his elephant head. It's beautiful that he shares the same faith as I do."

No comments: