Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kareena Kapoor Hot Picture News Interviews – will appear with Father Randhir in Short Term Shaadi

(1) Kareena Kapoor with Imran Khan and father Randhir Kapoor will co-star for the first time in Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 name Short Term Shaadi, emulating their real life relationship on screen. The film will be shot in Vegas in a two month schedule starting this month.

(2) In the Golmaal 3, Kareena Kapoor’s character’s name is Daboo as it is the nickname of her father, Randhir Kapoor. She is playing the character of a complete “chavanni chhap”, who is one bindaas babe. She has given the suggestion for the name of the character as Daboo.

(3) Kareena Kapoor is the top contender for essaying the role of Indira Gandhi in her international biopic Titled ‘Mother: The Indira Gandhi Story’. For this role, she replaced Priyanka Chopra.

(4) As per Latest Kareena Kapoor Interviews, she said that, “I don’t really mind it because there’s nothing really exciting in my life apart from work. And when in Mumbai, I usually manage to catch some time with my parents, Lolo (sister Karisma Kapoor), my niece Samaira and nephew Kiaan

“I’ve been so busy with my films that I don’t think it will happen for at least one year. As it is, I have to squeeze time out for my ads. Certain brands have been loyal to me for almost a decade and I can’t disappoint them. And some international brands are too big to turn down, they help to make me a global face.”

No comments: