Friday, October 1, 2010

Priyanka Chopra Hot Scene News Interviews - Don't Believe In Love at First Sight

(1) As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Interviews, she said that,
"I don't believe the statement love at first sight. How is it possible to fall in love with a person instantly?"

"I was supposed to do a film with Producer Sajid Nadiadwala right after the film 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi'. However, that didn't occur. One fine day Sajid called me and informed about the revelation of the story which is supposed to be directed by Director Siddharth Anand. I liked the story and gave my consent to act."

"On the last day of shoot, the film's cast and crew decided to celebrate. Siddharth ordered a big cake and while he was cutting it, Ranbir tiptoed on him from behind, took a piece, rubbed it on his face and ran away."

"I could not stop myself from laughing and Siddharth thought I was the culprit. In return, he smashed a big piece of cake on my face. I was absolutely shocked and picked up another piece and rubbed it on Siddharth's face, ears and clothes."

"When we realized it was Ranbir's trick, we planned revenge. So at the end of the day, when Ranbir stepped out of the shower, Siddharth and I pounced on him with cake and lathered his face nicely. He was so shocked!"

“I had met Ranbir Kapoor earlier through common friends and always thought he was the spoilt son of a rich father. But, as we got to know each other during the filming of ‘Anjaana Anjaani’, we discovered that we had lot in common and would talk a lot.”

“I fully believe in it. I am the world’s worst romantic. I am like hugely delusional about the institution of marriage; about romance. I live in a Mills and Boon book. That’s my idea of romance. I hate Hindi movies because of that (laughs) — ideal romances which never happen.”

No comments: