Monday, October 18, 2010

Priyanka Chopra Hot Scene News Interviews Twitter – at Koffee with Karan without Shahid Kapoor

(1) Refused to appear on Shahid Kapoor Koffee with Karan show with Priyanka Chopra.It is said that the duo has reached the point of no return.

This
Hot Bollywood Couple didn’t make their relationship public, as they were not sure if things would work out.

(2) She launched her interactive voice blog and official ‘Youtube’ site in association with UTV Interactive. The subscribers will also get alerts with each update.

She stayed connected with her fans by regularly posting updates and tweets and even playing a guess game about where she was through her Nokia N8 Smartphone.

As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Twitter Page Updation, she wrote that, "I was in Bombay all the time and people kept guessing I was in places as far as Southern California. My yellow dress pic is actually from Parmeshwar Godrej's house."

As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Interviews, she said that,"I kept taking pictures and since the phone has an amazing camera – 12 MP – I was extremely excited about using it." PC, in her own words, loves to get pictures clicked, and also click pictures herself. PC's first camera was a gift from her mother, she recalls, while adding, "I was very click-happy with this phone. I always carry a camera with me, in fact, ever since I was 13. Since I hadn't taken mine, the phone was great for that."

"I'm a geek's fantasy. I can't talk to people who are technophobics. I don't connect with them."
"My phone has these great features. It has a huge memory and I can connect it to my TV too. Plus, I love the Ovi store, which has a lot of newage applications. The phone's got a good combo of entertainment and consumer friendly applications."

No comments: