Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shilpa Shetty Hot Wallpaper News Interviews – she and her husband both are karma believers

(1) Shilpa Shetty who already celebrated Hindu festival Ganeshotsav and her husband both are karma believers.

As per Latest Shilpa Shetty Interviews, she said that, "I believe in all gods. And Ganpati is the lord of success and removes obstacles. Big Brother happened for me, a whole lot of opportunities opened up for me, and I also met Raj."

"I was going through a lean phase and I don't know how many Tuesdays I walked. It must be over 21. But I could see the difference it made to my life."

(2)
Hot Shilpa Shetty has teamed up with Dostana director Tarun Mansukhani yet again this time for honey brand advertisement shot.

As per
Latest Bollywood Interviews, Tarun said that,

"I can't reveal the details of the ad at this stage as the makers want to launch it in a big way. Shilpa is the brand ambassador of the product. But what I can say is that she is looking fantastic."
Shilpa Shetty said that, "It was great working with Tarun after Dostana. I had a long but interesting shoot with the team and him. I enjoyed it."

No comments: