Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan News Interviews – her special birthday gift to father Krishnaraj

(1) At 20th November in Mumbai, Aishwarya Rai charmed in an elaborate Anarkali dress at Teachers Achievement Awards. Her reddish brown hair, styled with an asymmetrical side parting and sleek top, framed her face. She has dedicated the Teacher People Achiever Award, which was awarded to her, to her father Krishnaraj Rai on the eve of his birthday.

As per Latest 36 Years old Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Interviews, she said that, "It’s very humbling. I would like to say that it's the people who are responsible for being probably the most propelling force for my quest for my excellence in whatever I take on in life. And I thank you all for all your love, blessings and good wishes. Today is my father's birthday so I would like to dedicate this award to him."

Aishwarya was honored with the People Achiever award at the event, which she dedicated to her father Krishnaraj Rai, whose birthday was the same day.

"I keep joking that the pace of my life has been so hectic ever since high school. From Class 12, when I was a science student, till date it has only been a hectic pace and that's the only pace perhaps my body knows now."

"Spending time together it is quite a holiday for me. It doesn't matter where we are. We will just be happy to make that time together and that we will make sure we do."

No comments: