Saturday, November 27, 2010

Deepika Padukone Wallpapers News Interviews - share a steamy kiss with Imran Khan














(1) Deepika Padukone also lips locked her co star Imran Khan in Director Danish Aslam debut film, ‘Break Ke Baad’. They share a steamy kiss in the movie. For her, kissing on screen is not a big deal and she is comfortable with the idea but for Imran Khan kissing his co-star is as difficult as a fight scene.

This Movie shot in Delhi, Mumbai and Mauritius.

(2) As per Latest Deepika Padukone Interviews about this movie, she said that, "I don't get into script changing at all. I believe the director and the writer have a vision when they want to make a certain film and we are actors; if we like it we should be a part of it, if not then there is always another chance."

She has been sporting reading glasses at her outings recently but it has nothing to do with her upcoming film.

(3) As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, “I have a low number, so I thought why not make it stylish. I'm having fun wearing these glasses. No, I am not wearing glasses in any of my forthcoming releases. They are definitely not for film promotion. I have had basic power of 0.25 for a while. But I didn't want that to increase so I started wearing the glasses. ”

No comments: