Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kangana Ranaut Scenes News Interviews – wants to work with Aamir Khan

(1) Kangana Ranaut to work with Aamir Khan, is trying hard for that because of he has signed Hindi Film directed by Reema Kagti of Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd fame. The lead role is promised to Kareena Kapoor and the search for the second lady is on.

(2) She rubbishes rumors about her going under the knife. Rumors were afloat that she had gone through a surgery to have a fuller lip, a fuller body and a face lift. She has slammed all such allegations blaming it on her injured foot that kept her away from outdoor shoots and thus has gained some weight.

(3) As per Latest Kangana Ranaut Interviews, she said that, "I do understand that media is required to put a glamorous wrapping around celebrities and there is a way that news has to be sold. Even if I try to be normal, media will make m look like I belong to a different world."

"Come on, a 20 something girl doesn't need a face lift. If any tabloid wants to click me from different angles and form an inference about my body, so be it."

"All I would want is that no one should speculate and instead come straight to me. Why try to figure it out all by yourself when you can hear it straight from me to get things in the right perspective."

"In fact when I read things about me in the morning tabloids, I go through various emotions. Sometimes it is funny; sometimes it is really ridiculous, but then I never mind anything."

No comments: