Friday, November 12, 2010

Kareena Kapoor News Interviews – cannot be stick thin all her life

(1) 30 Years Old Kareena Kapoor who famously lost weight for a Swimsuit Scene in Tashan is now happy with her current figure, has gone on record and does not want to be a 'size zero' again.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "I love the way I look [now]. I can't be stick-thin all my life. I am making an effort not to diet drastically."

(2) She is all set to do the opening act of a forthcoming global music awards ceremony. Her performance will be a tribute to the music that has defined the different eras of Bollywood, will perform on some of the most iconic Hindi numbers of the last few decades.

(3) She has confessed that she is a typical song and dance girl and hates performing stunts in her films that will be seen performing dangerous and wild stunts in her upcoming flicks, ‘Ra One’ and ‘Agent Vinod’ tells her directors not to make her do action scenes.

As per Latest Kareena Kapoor Interviews, she said that, “Mujhse action kyun karvate ho yaar? I don`t like doing action and stunts. I am not an action girl; I am a typical song and dance girl."

No comments: