Friday, December 3, 2010

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Scenes News Interviews – will spend time with her bhabhi Srima

She has decided to stay at home for two months and help her Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Sister in Law (her brother’s wife) Srima with her baby boy, who was born on November 26.

As per Latest Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Interviews, she said that, “I've just been travelling and shooting, of late. Now I'm taking time off to be with my sister-in-law and her baby. I don't think too far ahead. Every time I plan, I end up not implementing it. When I did Devdas in 2002, I had promised myself I'd work in a more phased manner.”

“I am yet to live up to that promise. If you remember, I married in the middle of my career. After that I took time off for my family. I had technically kept three months off. It turned out to be six months of no movies.”

"After all this time, I still want to be an architect."

"Making so many movies has been wonderful and interesting for me, but I still feel the need to design buildings. Whenever I see a beautiful building, I think to myself that I could have done that. So many architects desire to design very expensive buildings so they can become very wealthy. I would like to design houses for the poorest of people. I would also like to design houses for pet turtles, but more than anything, I would like to design a whole series of Hindu temples."

She will appear in a new adaptation of the children's classic "The Wizard of Oz" as the Wicked Witch of the East."

No comments: