Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Priyanka Chopra News Pics - tribute to Saira Banu Hema Malini Madhuri Dixit

(1) As per Latest Bollywood News, Priyanka Chopra paid tributes Saira Banu, Hema Malini and Madhuri Dixit-Nene at a recent award show in the Mumbai city.

She performed to a mix of their numbers from popular films in a red and black outfit.

As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Interviews, she said that, “I was excited about what we could do with their songs. But I was really nervous about dancing before them, because they were in the audience. The aforementioned dancing queens have paved the way for her generation in terms of skill, labour and love for the medium.”

“They’re really special, loved and fondly remembered for each one of their acts. I’ve idolised them for their innocence, grace and sheer acting talent since I was a child.”

“I’m happy with the performance I put together. It comes nowhere close to theirs but it’s still something that I can be proud of.”

“There was timeless music, lovely picturization, costumes and choreography in their films,that I adore.”

(2) At 9 pm on Star World, TV Show “Koffee With Karan”, Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra One of the Bollywood Couple and break up only to patch-up again to dance to his music.

No comments: