Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kangana Ranaut Tattoo on her chest for Upcoming Next Tanu weds Manu Movie 2011
















































(1) In a scene from her Forthcoming Bollywood Hindi Movie Tanu weds Manu, 23 years old Kangana Ranaut will display her tattooed chest. The scene has co-star R. Madhavan and her in it. And she pulls down her kurta to expose the upper part of her breast and reveal the tattooed name of her boyfriend in the film 'Awasthi'. Just hottt, isn’t it!

If I am talking with about her role in this movie, then She had to be a typical punjali girl and had to mouth abusive with brazen language. She is a free spirited girl who is hails from a Punjabi family and she is against arrange marriage. She was specially close to her heart as it is based on one of her college friends.

(2) As per Latest Kangana Ranaut Interviews, she said that, “Whether I thank the makers of this film for anything else or not, I have to thank them for bringing my old friends back into my life in some way or the other. I met and spent so much time with my college group. And then, when I read the script, certain aspects of Tanu’s behavior reminded me of my theater group friend from Delhi a lot. She drank, smoked and even uttered Hindi gaalis (abuses) with ease, pretty frequently. She was so bindaas (free-spirited) and impressive. I just had to think of her and I was ready to play Tanu.”

“Each scar on my body is a memory, cleaning them off means wiping off those memories for ever. That disturbs me and I am not keen to erase any of the memories from my life. I love scars and I’ll preserve them.”

No comments: