Saturday, February 19, 2011

Priyanka Chopra Pics News Interviews - not been offered for Dhoom 3 Sequel Movie

(1) She has been roped in to star opposite Bollywood Perfectionist Aamir Khan in Yash Raj's Dhoom 3 Upcoming Bollywood Sequel 2011.

As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Interviews, she said that, "I have not been approached for Dhoom 3."

"I don't answer hypothetical questions. If something happens I would definitely let everyone know."

(2) As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, said that, "It was a challenge that Vishal sir gave me. The transformation is very subtle. I observed the women around me and how they carried themselves in a certain age. There is no drastic change in my character. But the interim period of 40s and 50s when she is not young and not so old was the most difficult but Vishal helped me with that."

"Ageing was not bad but for me understanding the psyche of my character was very difficult. I had to portray her in a way that everyone empathizes with her despite the fact that she kills seven people without remorse."

"I was part of Fashion which was a great character. Not just Bollywood, our society is male-dominated but we have reached a point where audience is ready for movies which tell a good story through characters. I am happy to be part of that process of change."

“I did a workshop with Naseerji before that I had always known him as Mirza Ghalib and the hero of Chamatkaar which is one of my favorite films.”

"I was apprehensive to work opposite actors, who are institutions in themselves but I discovered a fascinating thing with this film that you don't notice anything between actions and cut and that helped me."

No comments: