Friday, March 4, 2011

Kareena Kapoor – One always been exclusive Bollywood Actress

(1) As per Latest TAM (Television Audience Measurement) updates, Kareena Kapoor emerged the most sought after actress in the brand endorsement circuit.

With a whopping 13 brands riding on her, she who the only actress to stand exclusive in a male dominated industry, remains unmoved with labels of being "the best" or "the most sought after".

As per Latest Kareena Kapoor Interviews, she said that,"I don't put a value to my worth. I'm not a product you can pick off the shelf. I have always been selective about what I endorse and the work I do. And I have always been exclusive."

"There's a lot of thought and deliberation that goes into all my work. I endorse what I believe in. It has to be inspirational, Gen-X, go-getter...brands that signify the right mix of style and substance. Just like the youth in India today. Upwardly mobile in their attitude but firmly rooted and have the right value systems in place."

(2) Kareena Kapoor Next Movies with Aamir Khan and other actors:-

"I am a huge fan of Aamir Khan and I'm very lucky that he considered me for lead actress role in his film after 3 Idiots. I am grateful because there's not a single actress who has acted back-to-back in two films alongside Aamir before. It's too early for me to say much more about the movie."

"My film called Bodyguard with Salman, releases on Eid and I am very excited because my role is very performance-oriented in the movie. I hope that the audience will like this role. For Ra.One I have the same feeling because it is, of course, Shahrukh Khna production, so I do hope it will be big hit."

(3) Renowned Writer Shobhaa De is all set to pen down a book on this Bollywood Actress. Both were often spotted together in the past 6 months in this regard.

Shobhaa De will not be writing the book totally but she will play the role of a publisher and master planner. Along with her, another writer is also on board.

No comments: