Friday, March 11, 2011

Katrina Kaif Sister Isabel Bollywood Debut – Katz will became producer for her









































(1) Katrina Kaif will be co-star for Sister Isabel and also will produce this upcoming next Hindi Film for her. Yes... this is one Spicy Bollywood Gossips for my blog visitors.

Her Sister completed her acting course in the US and Katz is now mentoring her on Hindi Film Industry. This Movie could well be the remake of a French film that Katrina - who has toyed with the idea of turning a producer for some time - set her eyes upon sometimes back.

As per Latest Katrina Kaif Interviews, she said that, “I can't deny the fact that my sister is making her debut. But it's too early to give out details. I will say this though. When I came to Bollywood, I couldn't tell Sholay from Mughal-e-Azam. I'm going to ensure my sister understands the cinematic and spoken language of Hindi cinema. I will give her the initial boost. The rest is up to God and the audience.”

(2) Former Royal Challengers Bangalore Indian Premier League Team Brand ambassador Katrina Kaif rejected speculation that she is set to become the face of either the Kochi or Pune IPL Team 2011.

She is not a part of this 2011 IPL season nor were there any talks on her becoming brand Ambassador for any team. She will be shooting for Yash Raj Film's 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan' which is why she opted out of the Bangalore team also.

No comments: