Monday, March 7, 2011

Sonakshi Sinha Dating Wishes – want to go with Ranveer Singh

(1) Ranveer Singh also seems to have stolen much heart of actresses including Sonakshi Sinha also. Yes….

At one of the famous TV chat show, “Koffe with Karan” which hosted by Director Producer Karan Johar, had asked to her that, “whom she would like to date?”

As per Sonakshi Sinha Interviews over there, she said that, "Ranveer Singh, if only he was single!" "Take him. He's all yours."

(2) Sonakshi Sinha loves dancing very much but unfortunately despite her three Bollywood Forthcoming Movies in 2011, 'Race 2, 'Kick', and Prabhu Deva's untitled next, she has no item songs.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, “I love dancing, but I’m not bold enough for an item number. It’s just not my cup of tea.” “There are no problems between us, as far as I know and these stories don’t bother me at all. I’m not here to replace anyone. I just want to create my own place and am working at my own pace to do that.”

“For me, it all still feels very surreal. I can’t believe I’m into my second film already. I’m enjoying the process of evolving as an actor and too busy doing that to be bothered by any gossip that’s doing the rounds about me.”

Currently, she is in Chandigarh shooting for Director Shirish's Bollywood 3D Movie 'Joker'.

No comments: