Thursday, July 21, 2011

Manoj Kumar want to sign Priyanka Chopra as lead actress for his Kahani Mein Kahani Movie






































(1) Desh Premi is soon going to take on the directorial reins again with his comeback venture 'Veteran Actor Director Manoj KumarKahani Mein Kahani' and wants to sign Priyanka Chopra as Lead Actress.

Reason behind this decisions are that, He is close to her father and the female character in his movie requires simplicity and glamor and so feels the actress to be apt for the role.

It is not going to be like usual commercial one and has no frills. "It is very true to my style.The music will be composed by Uttam Singh.

(2) As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Interviews, she said that, "I come from a middle class background and fame hasn't changed me as a person. I make decent money now but money was never a driving factor for me. I am doing films because it's like spirituality to me. I am passionate about working in films and that is what keeps me going"

(3) As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Twitter Page Updation, recently she said that, 'back in Mumbai. Loving the rains. On my way to set to shoot for Ra .one. Should be super fun.'

'I am completely & totally overwhelmed. Thank you all for making my birthday so special with all the wonderful messages & wishes. So touched.'

No comments: