Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Priyanka Chopra Music Album – ready to just release it





29 years old, Bollywood Actress Priyanka Chopra is set to release her debut music album and that too internationally.

She will write and record songs in English.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "It has been a long cherished dream which is finally coming true."

She has signed a recording agreement with music company Universal Music Group (UMG) and Desi Hits!

She will release the album in North America with Desi Hits through Interscope Records and in other international markets on Britain's Island Records.

As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Interviews, she said that, "I am truly excited to have an opportunity to present my musical dimension on a world platform...This is a fascinating new experience for me and I am thoroughly enjoying the journey."

As per Latest Shahrukh Khan Twitter Page Updation, she wrote that,"Congratulations @priyankachopra for the music thingy u r does. From being the little girl who became miss world & made us so proud, go & rule the music world (sic)."

Preity Zinta Twitter - "@priyankachopra Congrats love! Am sure u will rock it! muaah!"

Director Kunal Kohli - "Isn't the news about @priyankachopra's music deal just superb! PC you're already a rock star for us!"

As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Twitter Page Updation, she wrote that, "I've already started working on the album. It's scary but so very exciting & I'm counting on UR support as I begin this exciting new journey."

"Music has always been a passion and now I have been given the opportunity to share it with the world. Wish me luck... THANK YOU AND a BIG HUG to all of u for ur good wishes... ill need u all to be the wind beneath my wings... as u have always been with my movies."

"Thank you @iamsrk... U have always believed in me and it means so much having your support... love n respect always."

No comments: