Thursday, September 15, 2011

Shilpa Shetty – said in her interview that she is not pregnant


(1) 36 years old Bollywood Actress Shilpa Shetty is upset with speculations on her probable pregnancy.

Sometime people should not spread unconfirmed news as it hurts badly others.

As per Latest Shilpa Shetty Interviews, she said that, "There is news that I am expecting and I don't know that I am expecting. It baffles me. I always say that you do your job and I do mine. There is a line between us. You shouldn't cross that line. I wouldn't cross that line with you guys. It's about respect."

She would be more than happy to announce it if such a situation really arrives.

"If I do get pregnant any day, I would be more than happy to announce it. This is not something I have to hide."

She would soon be seen again, for the first time after her marriage, in her long-stalled film The Desire, directed by R. Sarath and produced by her mother, Sunanda Shetty.

(2) As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "I had taken a break and after this film I have decided that I won't do any movies because my priorities have changed and I want to concentrate on myself, travel, concentrate on my business. So I have decided not to take up any work."

"This is not a comeback. Actually this film got delayed; so it seems I am coming back after a long time."

"This is going to be the last film audiences are going to see me in for some time. So, out of choice I am not going to work for another couple of years. I think if people want to see whatever little I have done, they should go and watch the movie. Marriage is a full-time job...I'll keep doing ads, appearances and television but along with my business."

"I haven't thought of it (direction), but I would be definitely producing films."

She wants to focus on her personal life and business, which includes a spa chain.

No comments: