Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bipasha Basu – She is quite uncomplicated and goofy




(1) Bipasha Basu, recently who is cover girl of ‘The Man’ magazine said in her Latest
Bollywood Interviews that, “I’m quite uncomplicated. I’m goofy. I love living life to the fullest every time to step out.”

(2) Bipasha Basu and John Abraham are going to share screen space in Abaas-Mustan-directed 'Race 2'. In fact, both have two scenes together in this action-adventure wonder.

Bollywood Hindi Movie Jodi Breakers is an exciting new film starring the new interesting and exciting Jodi of Bipasha Basu and R. Madhavan! Directed by Ashwini Chaudhary.

Jodi Breakers Cast - Omi Vaidya, Milind Soman, Dipannita Sharma, Mrinalini Sharma and Helen.

Set to release in February of 2012, the film was shot in Mumbai, Goa and Greece.

As per Latest Bipasha Basu Interviews, she said that, “My pairing with Madhavan is very unusual and our chemistry in the film is just perfect.”

R. Madhavan said that “In Bipasha I have found a charming, fun and talented co-star. She is so full of life. Now I am waiting for the release. Do wish us luck!”

No comments: