Friday, December 9, 2011

Kareena Kapoor Saif Ali Khan Marriage – both will marry after release of Agent Vinod




(1) This Bollywood News is really much awaited for me and I am sure “for all of you”.

Now this Famous Bollywood Couple, of course - Kareena Kapoor Saif Ali Khan will be solemnized in 2012, probably after the release of Agent Vinod movie.

As per Latest Bebo sister Karishma Kapoor Interviews, she said that, "As far as I know, no date has been finalized yet for the marriage, but it will happen after the release of Agent Vinod. We all will let you know about the same as we all want the whole world... everyone to enjoy the moment."

This movie is directed by Sriram Raghavan and produced by Saif, the film will release in 2012.

(2) As per Latest Kareena Kapoor Interviews, she said that,

“I am very scared of bike riding. But I have done a bike stunt with Akshay Kumar in Kambakkht Ishq when he was riding the bike and I stood up on the speeding bike. Definitely, I enjoyed that with him the most.”

“In our forthcoming film Agent Vinod, which would release by early next year, Saif and I have done a bike stunt. It was very exciting and fun. Hope people will love it.”

No comments: