Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kareena Kapoor Item Number Songs 2012 – Not Accept for Dabangg 2 Movie



(1) Saif Ali Khan Girlfriend Kareena Kapoor does not yet to take a decision for her Item Number Song in Bollywood Hunk Salman Khan Upcoming Next Movies 2012 - Dabangg 2.

Bebo hates the term 'item song' and finds it derogatory.

As per Latest Kareena Kapoor Interviews, she said that, "Salman has spoken to me about the song and he wants me to do the number but I haven't decided If I will do it. And I just hate the term 'item song', why it can’t be called a song. When Helen aunty used to do songs back then they were never termed as item numbers. I don't want my songs to be called by this name."

She will also be seen doing a mujra in her Bollywood Latest Hindi Films 2012Agent Vinod

Agent Vinod Release Date – 23rd March 2012

(2) Bollywood Actor Ranveer Singh has always been open about his feeling for her.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, she is his favorite Bollywood Celebrity and now, his dream has come true as in future both will together for Director Sanjay Leela Bhansali Next Movies 2012 - Ram Leela.

You can also read another Latest Bollywood Articles about,

Kareena Kapoor Saif Ali Khan Marriage 2012

Kareena Kapoor Wedding Plans

No comments: