Friday, March 23, 2012

Shilpa Shetty Pregnancy Due Date - will deliver her first baby in May End






(1) As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Shilpa Shetty Husband Raj Kundra said that, she would give birth to her baby in May-end. She is already wishing for another baby.

"She is seven months pregnant now, she is doing very well, glowing and charming and looking forward to this next phase of our lives. The baby is expected to come in May-end.”

Shilpa Shetty Raj Kundra Marriege Date - 22 November, 2009

(2) As per Latest Shilpa Shetty Interviews, she said that,

“I won’t call myself an integral part of the preparations. I am just supporting Raj in whatever capacity I can, as a wife. I am extremely happy and excited with the way the fight league is shaping up. Mixed Martial Arts as a sport will take some time to pick up, but we have got a fabulous response to it. India, in any case, needs a new sport besides cricket”

“We are not really talking too much about it, but I am extremely happy. I am enjoying every bit of this phase that I am in. Raj and I are looking forward to becoming proud parents. I am just thankful to God for having given me all that I have asked for, and even much more than that.”

“I will be in my eighth month of pregnancy. I don’t think it would be advisable to travel then. Actually, I will take a call depending on what my doctor says.”

We wish the soon to-be parents a very happy parenthood.

No comments: