Saturday, November 14, 2009

Shamita Shetty Bollywood Hot Bold Actress Latest News Gossips

Shamita out of Bigg Boss for Shilpa Shetty Wedding.

Bollywood Hot Actress Shamita Shetty walked out of reality show "Bigg Boss 3" to be with her elder sister Bollywood Hot Actress Shilpa Shetty who is tying the knot with millionaire beau Raj Kundra Marriage Date Nov 22.

Shamita's voluntary exit will be aired on the reality show Saturday. "I am just so excited about Shilpa Shetty wedding. Family comes first for me, so I couldn't help but come out of the show to be with her," Shamita told IANS.

Shamita was earlier unaware of Shilpa Shetty engagement with London-based businessman Raj Kundra until model Pravesh Rana came in and informed her about it. The engagement was facilitated Oct 24, 2009 in Shamita's absence and without her knowledge.

At that time, Shilpa had said: "I miss my sister and am hoping that she'll be out soon in my last few days at home." Now, Shilpa's younger sibling sister is all set to be a part of the grand celebrations. She had been in "Bigg Boss 3" with other celebrities and had no connection with the outside world since Oct 10.

No comments: