Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kangana Ranaut Breast News – her breasts have miraculously expanded

Kangana Ranaut News 2010:-

(1) Hottest Kangana Ranaut new curves are not the result of anything surgical but only the outcome of having put on seven kilos overall.

As per Latest Kangana Ranaut Interviews, she said that,

“Not only my breasts but everything has miraculously expanded as I have gained seven kilos. I plan to lose all of it though people actually like me fuller and everyone has been complimenting me though I think it makes me look older than I am.

It's crazy, but every single person loves me fat. And honestly, I secretly like it too which is probably why I haven't started gym and yoga yet. But really, on screen, my hollow cheeks look better and in fact, it is important they be that way.”

As Per Latest Bollywood Hot News, Hot Kangana Ranaut attributes the noticeable increase in her chest size to eating ‘rich North Indian food’ during the shoot of Kangana Ranaut Upcoming Movies “Tanu Weds Manu”, and not being able to work out since she had hurt her foot.

(2) As per Latest Bollywood Gossips, The first look and promo of Mani Shankar, Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 named Knockout were revealed on June 5, the final day of IIFA 2010 Awards at Colombo, Sri Lanka in the presence of the entire cast of the film. The film stars Sanjay Dutt, Irfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut, Gulshan Grover and Sushant Singh. Rukhsar makes a special appearance.

(3) As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Bollywood Hot Actress Kangana Ranaut said that, “I read about the clothes which were in vogue those days. From shirts and pants to a dress teamed with gogs to even a saree, I have sported it all but all the things I have worn have been worn by actors or socialites of Mumbai in the 70s.”

No comments: