Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hot Deepika Padukone Interviews – About Career Boyfriends Personal Life




Current Bollywood News Interviews 2010
:-


As per Latest Deepika Padukone Interviews, She said about,

(1) About Boyfriend Siddharth Mallya, Deepika Padukone Actress Personal Life:-

I have reached a stage in my life today where I want to keep my personal life, very, very personal. Speaking from experience, I think it is best that I keep my personal life to myself. And I like it that way. I am happier just keeping it to myself. It is like my little secret.

He has his friends and I have mine. He can talk to whomever he wants to, that doesn't bother me. You have to realize that not everyone is the same.

About Ex Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor :-

No, I can't be like that. When I am in a relationship, I give it my all. I am totally committed and devoted. I am more giving, maybe because I am a Capricorn. I don't expect the same back but somehow in all my relationships, it has been the guy who has strayed. You can ignore something if it happens once, but if it keeps happening, you have to realize that something is wrong. And you have to decide if you will put up with that.

(2) Deepika Padukone Bollywood Career:-

Happy enough. I think, professionally, things have never been better. By the end of the year, I will have had five releases. And each film is so different from the other, each character is so different from the other, the kind of directors I have got a chance to work with, just in every way it has all been good.

Yes, I do. Director Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Adi Chopra and one more but I might be signing a film with him soon.

Also want to work with Aamir Khan, Salman Khan and Hrithik Roshan.

No comments: