Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kangana Ranaut Hot Photoshoot Interview about role for Knock out No Problem Movie




Kangana Ranaut
Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 - Knock Out, No Problem, Tanu Weds Manu

(1) As per Latest Hot Kangana Ranaut Interviews, she said that, "In Tanu Weds Manu, I am playing this young bride who is funny, naughty, funny and reckless. On the other hand in No Problem, I am playing this girl who is a shack owner and makes cocktails. There is something totally different that I do in Knock Out where I play a crime journalist. Not to forget my other film Game where I am this IVS (International Vigilance Squad) cop. And to think of it, I was playing this Diva in Once Upon a time in Mumbai not too long ago. This is why I always feel that my life has been truly amazing. No regrets whatsoever."

Knock Out Release Date - 15th October 2010

(2) Kangana Ranaut may pair opposite Salman Khan for Director Mahesh Manjrekar Hindi remake of Shikshanacha Aaicha Gho Movie.

(3) Kangana Ranaut recently Bollywood Hit Release Movie 2010 name Once Upon A Time in Mumbai has been loved by the audience and has been accepted well all over the country.

So, now it’s the possibility of a sequel of the movie and that as per Latest Emraan Hashmi Interviews, he said that,

he would love to be a part of the sequel if it comes. they need an excellent concept first for the sequel of this strong movie, which will again take months of pre-production preparation. It would be too early to talk about the sequel when the movie is still to complete one month of its successful running.

No comments: