Monday, August 23, 2010

Katrina Kaif Wedding Dress will be Green as per her Interview 2010

Latest Katrina Kaif News 2010:-

(1) Katrina Kaif has no plans to get married anytime soon, but she has already decided the color of her wedding outfit.

As per Latest Katrina Kaif Interviews, she said that, ‘At the moment I don’t know when I’ll marry. I had once said 2012, but for that too I have two years to go. Such things are not planned. You never know what’s in store for you, but whenever it happens, I would love to wear something in green. I don’t know, why, but I have this thing in my mind’

(2) Shatrugan Sinha daughter Hot Sonakshi Sinha will be replacing Katrina Kaif in Director Abbas Mustan’s ‘Italian Job’.

After Katrina Kaif walked out of the project, the director duo has approached Sonam Kapoor to play the female lead.

If Sonakshi Sinha accepts the project then she would be seen opposite three lead heroes of the industry, Abhishek Bachchan, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Bobby Deol.


(3) Katrina Kaif had a stomach pain while reparsing for Director Farah Khan Bollywood Forthcoming Movie 2010 name Tees Maar Khan. She developed the pain after a lesson in belly dancing. She was rehearsing for the hot Dance Number Sheila Ki Jawaani.

(4) Before few days ago, Etihad Airways appointed Hot Katrina Kaif as Brand Ambassador.

Katrina Kaif Upcoming Next Movie Tees Maar Khan Release Date - 24 December.

No comments: