Thursday, August 12, 2010

Kangana Ranaut News – want to live her parents in Mumbai




Latest Kangana Ranaut News 2010
:-


(1) Hot Kangana Ranaut is busy renovating the spacious apartment she has bought, close to where she is living presently in Bandra.

She should be able to move in by October.


As per Latest Kangana Ranaut Interviews, she said that, “I can’t wait. My parents have finally relocated to Mumbai and will be living with me. Given my interest in fashion and lifestyle, I’m completely clued in to current global trends in interiors. And since I now have a healthy bank balance, I can afford to splurge. I’m going to turn this into my dream home. I have a wonderful family and close friends who pray for me every day. If that’s not enough, I’d be a very sad girl,” she laughs. “Some day, I hope to meet an exceptional man like Sultan Mirza (Ajay Devgan’s character in Once Upon A Time In Mumbai) with whom I feel a deep connection. And he can be a part of my family too.”

(2) Kangana Ranaut has been approached by Hilton heiress to be the Asian brand ambassador for her clothing line, Paris Hilton Fashions (PHF). She is considered to be a stylish girl who experiments, takes risks and sets trends.

(3) Kangana Ranaut has finalized by Director Deepa Mehta to play the role of Emerald in her cinematic adaptation of Salman Rushdie’s Booker winning novelMidnight’s Children”. She is pretty and cryptic and plays the role of a woman married to a Pakistani politician.

(4) As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Bollywood Hot Actress Kangana Ranaut said that, “I won’t say that I don’t have time for love. After all, when it happens, you find time for it yourself. However, you don’t go around looking for it. It has to be spontaneous. I haven’t found the right guy and really, I am in no hurry either. On the contrary, I didn’t feel any pain even the next day of my break-up. I was back to my regular self pretty quickly. See, it all depends upon the intensity of the relationship.”

“For both Adhyayan and I, it was a mutual relief because we were always more of friends than lovers. When we tried taking the lover’s route, it started becoming very demanding. I have no strategy when it comes to the release of my films. It wasn’t as if I was sitting idle and that resulted in a rebound.”


“I have been working continuously and now everything is coming one after another. I am practically on the sets every day but still I get some time to rest,” she says without cutting a sorry figure for herself. I definitely don’t want any break though. I want to work very aggressively for at least 2-3 more years.”

No comments: