Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bipasha Basu News 2010 – may pair with Hot Emraan Hashmi for Murder 2 Sequel Movie




Bipasha Basu Bollywood Forthcoming Movies 2010
Aakrosh, Dum Maaro Dum


(1) Director Mukesh Bhatt is planning to make Murder Sequel, which starred Emraan Hashmi & Hot Mallika Sherawat.

However for the sequel, the makers have approached hottie Bipasha Basu to play the female lead. This is the first time we would see Emraan Hasmi Bipasha Basu pair up.


(2) As per Latest Bipasha Basu Twitter Page Updation, she wrote that, "After yrs, I hve let my hair grow long. But today I hve a tremendous urge to get a short trendy hair cut! Should I cut it or let it grow??"

"Alright then, not cutting my hair! So many of u love long hair on me! Thank you all!" ‘Brought up by parents who insisted that we should read newspapers? So depressing to start your day with death, killing, rape, corruption, inflation! Damn!’

(3) As per Latest Bipasha Basu Interviews, she said that, “John loved me in Lamhaa. He has done a film on terrorism, New York, and he feels we both need to stretch ourselves as actors beyond entertainment. Real doesn’t necessarily mean de-glamourised. While in Aakrosh I play a school teacher in a dusty, small town of north India and wear cottons, in Dum Maro Dum, which is about substance abuse, my character Zoyi is very zany, with it and a girl of today. I’m very glamorous in Dum Maro Dum”

(4) Airtel Talk2Me presents customers with the stunning Lara Dutta on August 12th and the stylish Hottest Bipasha Basu on August 19th from 2-4pm An exclusive offer for all Airtel customers, this unique service allows customers to Talk LIVE to their favorite Movie Stars/Celebrities OR, Listen to the LIVE Conversations currently in progress with the Celebrity.

(5) At August 7 – 2010, Hot Bipasha Basu made a great style statement that went below the belt, in the form of her fine legs, at a press event at Inorbit Mall in Malad, Mumbai.

No comments: