Saturday, August 7, 2010

Kareena Kapoor News – ready to celebrate Saif Ali Khan Birthday

Kareena Kapoor Upcoming Next Movie We Are Family Release Date - 3rd September 2010

As per Latest Kareena Kapoor Interviews, she said that, "I'm in London and will come to Mumbai this week and then, in September, when the film releases. As far as Saif Ali Khan Birthday is concerned, I am not sure whether I will spend it with him or not. He's shooting in Latvia and I am shooting in London. I haven't asked Shahrukh Khan for two more days of leave. Saif and I have already spent some time in London. I haven't bought anything as yet. I will have to think about it as he has everything. Maybe I will buy him something in London."

Last year, Kareena Kapoor had taken off with Saif on his birthday to an undisclosed location near Chicago for a secret vacation after completing their shoot for Kurbaan. In 2008, Kareena had thrown a birthday party for Saif Ali Khan at a nightspot in Mumbai.

No comments: